Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bright and Cheerful Planner


I showed you my gorgeous planner in the last post and today I am going to show you the one I made for my mother-in-law.  Shhhh...don't tell her because I haven't given it to her yet. I made one for my mom and sister as well and I am gathering supplies for another planner my sister requested for a friend.  Needless to say I am enjoy making the fun embellishments that really personalize and jazz up a planner.

Today's planner is all about bright, fun colors made using papers from Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things collection.
I tucked several tags and embellishments into the front pocket for changing out as the mood strikes. 

The front page is made using the laminated waste foil from one of the papers in the Heidi Swapp Minc 5th Ave paper collection.
 Another page made using foil left-over from one of the Heidi Swapp Minc Die Cut Phrases




 I made her a bunch of extra fun bits and bobs that she can change in and out using Washi tape or paper clips.  



 She is very creative and an incredible jewelry artist.




While I did give her several rolls of Washi tape I also made a little holder to carry some Washi in a compact and beautiful way in case she wants to tuck it into the front pocket.
 I die cut a Matchbook using the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations die.  I laminated a single page and stamped it in place using the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and simply wound several colors of Washi tape around the laminated paper.
 Tags like this slip easily into the cute pocket made using Sizzix Pocket with Scallop die...Shhhh....don't tell him but it's not a Tim Holtz die.
 Laters......


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...